[IKI-aktivistit] Does IKI subdomains support AWS Route 53 subdomains

Pekka Nikander pekka.nikander at iki.fi
Sat Jan 14 19:06:33 EET 2017

>>> As you know, there aren't that many hosted DNS service providers
>>> that support subdomains.
>>
>> I found out that easydns works with iki subdomains.  pnr.iki.fi is
>> now hosted there.
>
> It would be nice to have some instructions how to use different
> provides for iki-subdomains in wiki, so can you write up something how
> to set it up. Especially if there is something special you need to do.

I created the following page (in Finnish):

https://ikiwiki.iki.fi/faq/alidomainin_hallinnointi_managing_a_dns_subdomain

If it is in an inappropriate place, perhaps you can move it.

I didn't know from where to link to it; please add appropriate links.

If there is any need, I can add a corresponding English page.

--Pekka